Tuesday, July 3, 2012

LSAT Results...

Yesterday, the results for the June 2012 Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) were released via e-mail.  I won't post my score on here, but it was definitely much better than what I was hoping for!  The score I received was good enough so that I don't have to cross any potential schools off of my list, which is always a good thing.  I may take it one more time in October, but it's up in the air as of now.

Special thanks to my mom and dad for having faith in me to do well on the test, get me help when I needed it, and most importantly, give me the space in the time leading up to the test to study and get myself ready.  Also, a big "thank you" to all of my friends here in Las Vegas and in Iowa for all of the encouragment and positive support during this whole process!

No comments:

Post a Comment